The Death of Piper Pimienta as told by Fruko

Here's a brief quote from a great, extensive, very complete interview with Julio Ernesto Estrada "Fruko". Of course I'll provide the link. There's a lot of people asking about the death of the late, great Piper Pimienta, I'll better leave the explanation in the words of Fruko:
Fruko: Piper Pimienta in his city was a very admired singer. But -I must be redundant- third parties surrounded him, so-called friends, the kind I had before I made my own decision. Then those third parties began to impose commitments: you have to do this, you have to pay that much. And then came a time when the poor man had no money to pay and was stuck in the trap. And then he was killed for debt-collection. He couldn't pay his addiction anymore.




He wasn't able to dodge the fire.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comentarios

  1. Una buena manera de acompañar el arte.. Una Sprite!!! http://bit.ly/GraffitiSprite

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Di lo que quieras. Esto es Internet.

Entradas populares de este blog

Real Madrid 8, Millonarios 0: los memes

Honestidad Brutal en Publicidad