Welcome to sipmacrants!

First of all let me tell you how I came here: I was reading an article in some colombian newspaper, then I remembered to visit the columnist’s blog, then I wanted to post a comment, and finally I ended opening my own blog. In a nutshell, it wasn’t unplanned although I was thinking about it long ago. I didn’t do anything about it beacause my ordinary life is enoguh of a mess to take care of. Anyway we are here, aren’t we?

There are blogs and blogs; you just take your pick. You know this better than me. Specialized ones and not-so-specialized ones. Never mind, mine is one I would call magical-comical-musical. I have lots of opinions in cool storage and now I am forcing myself to share. Don’t you be surprised if you find me ranting about trivial and important subjects without a rigorous approach, or rants in Spanish (my mother language). As I said, it’s only a lot of opinions that were in storage.

Anytime you land here, make yourself confortable. I’m looking for essays and articles I’ve already written but were erased from the hard disk in true embarrassment.

The issues may be hot, but I don’t want arguments, maybe a little discussion won’t harm anybody, don’t you think so? So, flaming and everything else is out of the question. My only hope is that you reader can enjoy while you read. As an opening act, I used a short essay “Niñez Eterna” or “Eternal Chilhood”. I will try to bring something else, but I have to carry on with the rest of my life first.

Yours truly,


April Camus
The sipmac ensemble
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Real Madrid 8, Millonarios 0: los memes

Honestidad Brutal en Publicidad